Hi there! Glad you found me. Some of you may know that my life is no bed of roses but in amidst the tragedy there are truly beautiful moments. I've wanted to make the best of those moments for so long, and to help me I've decided to journey back and explore what makes me feel, think and behave the way I do. Hopefully I'll begin to understand more about me and begin to find more peace

This isn't a challenge blog but if you fancy joining me on my journaling journey, I'll leave a linky so you can post your thoughts.

Here's wishing you special moments in time

Thursday 20 March 2014

Fairy Nuff

Not posted for a few days, not been up to it! Really struggling at the moment, I never knew that grief could be such a paralysing physical pain. I feel I've lost so much. Somewhere in the very back of my heart there still lingers the tiniest chink of hope, so minute that I struggle to feel it, but it is there.

I've got to believe that there is more to look forward to than this pain.

I've had these stamps for a while but this is the first time I've used them. Really love their quirkiness.
Thanks for your comments, and for all the hugs I got from the lovely ladies at the GNPE in Harrogate last week. Thank you so much for your kind words and genuine kindness.

X Michelle

4 comments:

Linda Page said...

Beautiful page Michelle. I am totes rubbish with words but I do give great hugs and so here is a big fat squashy one ((((((((me and you ))))))) xx

Virginia said...

Beautiful page hope you are finding some positives in your world this week it doesn't matter how small they are keep hold of them. Biggest hugs

Unknown said...

Hold tight onto that glimmer, Michelle. xx... Lovely page!! x

G Peplow said...

I love your quirky fairies Michelle they are just how fairies should be, like us, each and everyone unique and precious. I am sad that your struggle to get back some happiness is taking time but keep at it lovely lady, hugs Gay xx